Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Wed. Aug 2 - SEO - adding keywords such as, "depression" "mental health" "recovery" "book about depression"

I've been going through the Google alerts each day.  When they search for B.E.Moore, they send me alerts for any Moore.  Not helpful.  I have alerts for depression and mental health as there may be blogs to comment on or forums to advertise my book, Cracked Teacups.  I'm finding more chat rooms by myself and if appropriate, I mention Cracked Teacups by B.E. Moore.  This is marketing, tedious and never-ending.  Do tell your friends and family about the book or about this blog.  Person to person marketing can be very effective if my friends take the time to pass on a little information.  I hope some of you have ordered the book from your bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment